Thursday, July 23, 2015

Gorilla Shipping Tape



I recently received a free full size trial of the new Gorilla Shipping Tape for my participation on Smiley360.  Since I do a lot of selling on Amazon and eBay, this was a very welcome freebie for me.  In the past I've used several different brands of shipping tape, and most of the time the tape is too thin and does not hold up well, or it has a good thick consistency, but the strip isn't as wide, making it so I have to use more tape to cover the seams of the boxes that I am sealing.


First of all, the Gorilla shipping tape is thick and strong.  I don't have to worry about it tearing easily, giving me piece of mind that it will hold up through the entire shipping process.


And, if you look at the picture above, you can see on the right is the Gorilla tape which is considerably wider than the brand on the left.  This really saves me a lot of time and tape.  One strip down the middle and I am done sealing.

Overall, I am very happy with this product and I think I have found a new favorite! Although the tape does cost more, it really is worth it.



No comments: