Monday, October 5, 2015

Johnsonville Fully Cooked Original Recipe Sausage

As a member of CrowdTap, I recently received a coupon for a free package of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Original Recipe Sausage.  When I went to the store, I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive at first.  I've had precooked foods before and they've never really lived up to the hype in my opinion. So, I wasn't expecting these to be any different. 


You can microwave them or heat them up on a skillet.  I decided to heat them on the skillet because I don't really like the effect of microwaved food. It only took a couple of minuntes and they were ready.



I served them with cheesy scrambled eggs.  My husband, my daughter, her friend who had stayed the night, and myself all enjoyed our breakfast.  The package came with twelve links, and even though there were four of us and I served each person two sausages, we ended up eating every last sausage.  The girls really loved them and wished we had more.

Overall, in my opinion, I was surprised.  They tasted really good, just like they were made from scratch.  They had great flavor and great texture.  The best part of it all was that they were so easy to cook and didn't take long at all, saving me a lot of time. In fact, it took me longer to cook the eggs than it took to cook the sausage, and usually the sausage takes longer.

No comments: