Friday, September 15, 2017

Green Heart Garden Bypass Pruning Shears


I love gardening.  In fact I think I have a slight addiction.  My yard is filled with various flower gardens, which include annuals, perennials, shrubs, bushes, and more.  With all of these plants, I need tools, and I need tools that work.  One of the tools I recently got a chance to try are these Good Heart Pruning Sheers.

They have a nice design for both cutting and comfort.  They have plastic coated handles for easy gripping.


These sheers also have a nice sharp blade for cutting and leave a nice clean edge without doing any damage to the stem or branch left behind.  I have a large rose bush on the side of my house that needed trimming, and these worked perfectly.


 They also worked nicely trimming up some dead lily stems.


And even were able to cut some small branches from one of my pine trees with ease.



They have a safety lock which is nice when your not using your sheers to keep your fingers safe from accidental cuts.  I no longer have small children in the house, but I would rest easy if I did, knowing that they wouldnt be able to cut themselves if they got hold of these sheers.



All in all, I am very happy with my purchase.  Thase are made with a premium carbon which makes them rust resistant, so I will be able to use them for several years.

If you are interested in checking them out, you can do so by visiting this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RANX6DS

No comments: