Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Moving On...

And so Halloween is over, as well as October.  Seems like it arrived so fast, and then just like that, it's gone for another year.  Now it's time to put the decorations away, and break wide with the Thanksgiving stuff, and before you know it, we'll be moving on to Christmas and then another new year.  Time moves on, and I struggle to keep up...


I've been working on and off at my job.  They are going to be closing down for the season on the 18th of this month, but they've had a couple of cancellations, so that has meant time off.  I hear next week will be packed, so I should get in a full week, and then after that I think that will probably be about it for me.  Still trying to decide whether to look for a winter job, or just work on my Amazon store for the winter.  Thinking the latter will end up being my decision, but I hate not having a steady paycheck and not being able to know how much I will bring in every week.  Oh well, at least I will be able to get some organization back in this place.  Seems like since I started working, it has gotten so disorganized here.  Time to take out the trash I suppose...



No comments: