Wednesday, January 9, 2013

COVERGIRL blastflipstick



I've posted before that I am a BzzAgent, and for being a BzzAgent I get to try products and in return I spread the word and give my opinions on them.  My latest Bzz Campaign is for CoverGirl's BlastFlipStick lip stick.

The lipstick is a moisturizing, dual ended lipstick that comes with a different color on each end of the stick.  One color is a creamy color and is little softer and tamer for day use, and the other color is a shimmer, and is a little more bold and dazzling for those hot nights on the town.  You can wear each color by itself, or, because they were created to blend easily, you can create a whole new look by combining the two colors together.

They come in 13 colorful duos that perfectly compliment each other.  The different color duos are:

  1. Whisper 800
  2. Pucker 805
  3. Glimmer 810
  4. Flashy 815
  5. Vixen 820
  6. Perky 825
  7. Tease 830
  8. Cheeky 835
  9. Stunner 840
  10. Snap 845
  11. Smooth 850
  12. Minx 855
  13. Intense 860


These are available in most drug stores, grocery stores, and major retailers, so they won't be hard to find.  They retail for right around $8.49 each.


This is a picture of me wearing Minx 855.

For more information you can visit their website here.

No comments: