Monday, January 28, 2013

Surprises In My Mailbox

I absolutely love to check my mail.  First of all, I collect postcards, and I also love to create mail art, so I am a member of Swap-Bot.com and Postcrossing.com.  Participating in these two sites, I get a lot of mail from my swaps.  I also enter lots of contests, take advantage of free sample offers, and take lots of paid and product trial surveys, so I am always getting something new and exciting in my mail box.

Here is what came today:

I got a full size bottle of L'Oreal BB cream from SheSpeaks, a sample of Centrum Flavor Burst Gummy vitamins, a small can of Beneful dog food along with a coupon, a postcard from Russia, a 3D postcard from the Netherlands, and a vintage postcard from Oak Creek Canyon in Arizona.

I can't wait to see what comes tomorrow!





No comments: