Saturday, February 16, 2013

L'Oreal Magic BB Cream


Since I am a member of SheSpeaks, I get opportunities to try new products for free to evaluate.  My most recent opportunity was for L'Oreal Magic BB Cream.  I have tried another brand of BB cream once before, and I really like the idea that one little tube offers so many benefits, so I was very excited to be chosen to try the L'Oreal Magic BB Cream.

The L'Oreal Magic BB cream, with Beautifying Beads, is a multi-tasking skin beautifier that delivers four beautifying actions in one.  It hydrates, corrects, evens and perfects your facial skin. Instantly transforming to your perfect skin shade for a flawless, bare skin finish.

The first thing I want to say about the L'Oreal Magic BB Cream is that compared to the other brand I tried, I like this one so much better.  The cream is light, not heavy.  It comes out of the tube almost a bone white color, but as you rub it into your skin, it blends in to your skin tone, matching it perfectly.  Not too dark, not too light, and definitely not too thick or cakey.  It left my skin looking fresh and unflawed.  I love this new cream, and I definitely plan on keeping a tube on hand from here on out.  It has become a new favorite, and one of those things I just can't do without.




Here is a shot of my face before I applied the cream.




As I applied the cream, you can see how it went on whitish in color, and then as it blended in the color changed to match my skin tone. 




And here is my face after the cream was completely blended in.


If you are interested in giving it a try, you can find it at most mass merchandisers and drug stores.  It sells for $10.95.


If you would like to learn more about it, you can find more information by clicking here.

No comments: