My daughter loves to bake cupcakes, and all of her efforts have been inspiring me to try some new recipes myself. Here's a new one I tried recently. The recipe is down below the pictures.
NUTELLA CREAM FROSTED CUPCAKES
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1/4 Chocolate Sprinkles or Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 1/4 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla pudding. Beat with mixer on low for one minute, then beat for two minutes on medium. After blended, fold in sprinkles or chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full. Bake cupcakes for 20 minutes. After cooked let cool for ten minutes or so.
- Cream the Nutella and butter, add salt, vanilla, and two TBSP of the evaporated milk. Beat until creamy. Slowly add powdered sugar.
- After all powdered sugar is mixed in, add the remaining milk and beat for two more minutes.
- Add frosting to cooled cupcakes and add sprinkles or any other toppings as desired. I used Red Hot Hearts on mine.
Mixture makes 2 dozen cupcakes.